Tuesday 21 October 2008

Harry Nuts

Just one thought for the day, Coconut Monsters.
I know they exist, I saw one. It was a bright summers morning and I was taking my imaginary dog for a walk, when I came across what looked like a hairy brown ball. I thought it was an elephants testacle, but much to my amazement (as if an elephants testacle on a street in England is not amazing also) it was a massive coconut having a chat with a dead mouse. My imaginary dog ran off, such as he does when he comes face to face with talking nuts (you may laugh at the unexpected innuendo), damn you Nigel!!!!
The coconut swirled round and said "hello, how do you do?" in a very posh, queens english accent. I was stumped, nay, shocked, and also slightly aroused. I then proceeded to have a delightful chat with a coconut who grew up in Kensington under the watchful eye of a professor who inadvertantly gave the coconut life when it came into contact with some radioactive goo (taken from the original sample that spawned the teenage mutant ninja turtles and yes they actually did exist, just a massive cover up).
After five minutes I had to depart, I needed to find Nigel. I provided the coconut my best wishes and left. I never asked the coconuts name, I think I will just call him Harry Nuts.
I found Nigel hiding in an imaginary bush in the nearby park, the police soon arrived as apparantly a grown man near a park looking like he is talking to himself nowadays is seen as borderline paedophilia, oh how easily our society is made afraid by mass media.

No comments: